Friday, October 4, 2013

Advanced Threat Tool Vendors.

Want your advanced threat tool or forensic software reviewed and supported by 404?  Follow me on Twitter and DM me for contact info for submission.   With 20+ years of Networking, Firewall, and Malware Reverse engineering, and incident response in Banking, Medical, Critical Infrastructure I think i'm more than qualified to provide you support and feedback on your product.

I have a full lab to provide a compete proof of concept surrounding your product for detection from the perimeter to end point security, and reporting.  I have a plethora of malware samples and obfuscation techniques, including advanced exfiltration techniques to chose from, and a community of advanced researchers to support me.

This would include endorsement for your products on future talks at my conferences.

Just A few products ive reviewed:
Umbrella
AlientVault
RSA - Netwitness and ECAT endpoint
SourceFire
Volatility
OpenDNS
McAfee
Malwarebytes
VirusTotal
Fidelis
FireEye
Cisco Solutions

You're either with us or against us.   Researchers and OPSEC defenders are tired of wasting our companies budgets on garbage tools period.


No comments:

Post a Comment